Forewarned is forearmed
Those who follow Glenn Beck might be aware that Tuesday November 20th marked the release of his latest book, “Agenda 21,” the suspenseful and perhaps sobering tale of a futuristic America in which a UN-led program spawned an authoritarian state where individuals are stripped of all personal rights and freedoms. Oddly, Beck’s novel is not simply a work of fiction, but based on an actual program created by the United Nations by the very same name — “Agenda 21″ — which, according to the UN’s own website, is a “comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations system, governments and major groups, in every area in which human impacts on the environment.” In so many words, the United Nations seeks to co-opt, via individual governments, and eventually, a “one-world government,” privately held land under the auspices of ensuring its “sustainability.” Worse still, the UN’s Agenda 21 has even laid out plans for “depopulation” or rather, “population control.” If it sounds like something out of George Orwell’s 1984, that is because Agenda 21′s tenets are eerily in line with the demented alternate reality Orwell himself had imagined while scribing the pages of his famed novel. “Sustainable development” is the catch-phrase Beck urged his Monday evening viewers to be leery of. Where one can live and what land should be designated for would, under fully-realized Agenda 21 plan, be controlled by the United Nations and a future one-world government. Consider the following section from the UN website on Agenda 21′s plan for “promoting sustainable human settlement development.” Emphasis added:
A congressional report concluded Friday that “political pressure” by a White House eager to tout stimulus spending was largely to blame for fast-tracking the ill-fated $535 million Solyndra loan guarantee — findings compounded by the release of an email that showed the former CEO once referred to the aid as “The Bank of Washington.”
The email and the report were released by Republicans, who continue to use the scandal to portray the Obama administration as careless with taxpayer money in pursuit of its alternative-energy agenda.
The email, posted online by the Republican National Committee, was a late 2009 message from ex-CEO Chris Gronet. “The Bank of Washington continues to help us!” he exclaimed, pointing to the recently approved loan guarantee and other tax incentives the company might use.
The report, meanwhile, was released by Republicans on the House Energy and Commerce Committee and caps a nearly yearlong investigation by the panel into why the government allegedly ignored red flags to approve the loan. Solyndra, a solar-panel firm, filed for bankruptcy last year.
“It is clear (the Department of Energy) should never have issued the loan guarantee to Solyndra,” the report said, adding that a subsequent decision to restructure the terms “violated the plain language of the law.”
The report, which follows another GOP-authored congressional study earlier this week on the Justice Department’s Fast and Furious scandal, is sure to fuel an election-year furor over questionable taxpayer investments in private companies.
The Obama administration has argued that the overall loan guarantee program has been successful and critical to supporting alternative energy innovators. In response Thursday, the administration blasted the GOP report and defended the integrity of the program.
“This is month 18 of this congressional investigation and everything disclosed … affirms what we said on day one: this was a merit based decision made by the Department of Energy,” White House spokesman Eric Schultz said. “As Republicans won’t answer how much investigation has cost taxpayers, we believe they should instead be focused on legislation to creating jobs and grow the economy.”
But an overriding theme in Thursday’s report is that the Department of Energy was under pressure from the beginning in 2009 to approve the Solyndra loan guarantee despite warning signs.
“This report conclusively shows that DOE pushed forward with the guarantee despite these warnings because of the Obama administration’s desire to use the Solyndra guarantee to highlight its stimulus,” the report said.
The report cited a March 2009 phone call between an Energy Department official and the White House, calling that the genesis of the “conditional commitment” — incidentally just a few weeks before a major Obama speech on the stimulus — though “key terms” of the deal were not settled.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/02/probe-faults-pressure-to-promote-stimulus-in-535m-solyndra-loan-approval/#ixzz23B0stp1K
“A 123 Systems, the “green,” federal stimulus-funded lithium ion battery manufacturer, announced atrocious quarterly results today. Most expected that A 123‘s results would be dark red. What was a surprise was the simultaneous announcement that the company had entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with a Chinese industrial group, Wanxiang, that will give the Chinese control of the company.”
Green Battery Maker- A123’s Deal With China (More TaxPayer Cash Wasted) – China Could see 80% of Control of Lithium Ion technology.
A123 Systems Rallies On China Firm Investment
By Steve Gelsi Published August 08, 2012 MarketWatch Pulse
NEW YORK – Battery maker A123 Systems Inc. jumped 23% to 58 cents a share on Wednesday after the Waltham, Mass., company said Wanxiang Group Corp. will invest up to $450 million in the firm. The investment from Wanxiang, China’s largest automotive component maker, is intended to create the capital structure necessary for A123 Systems to continue growing its business, the company said. “Alignment with Wanxiang is also expected to substantially strengthen A123’s access to the growing vehicle electrification and grid-scale energy storage markets in China,” the company said.
Chineese co Buying Canadian Oil Co After Obama Blocks Keystone PipeLine – Our National Security At Risk
Chineese co Buying Canadian Oil Co After Obama Blocks Keystone PipeLine
Obama Blocks Keystone PipeLine & Jobs & Now China Taking Advantage
Our National Security At Risk
July 26, 2012 in 2nd Amendment, Abuse of Power, America's Collapse, Amnesty, Anarchy, Audit the Fed, Bail Out, Border Patrol, Budget, Congress, Constitutional, Debt Crisis, Dream Act, Economic Deception, Economy, Election, Energy, Environment, Eric Holder, Food Police, Freedom, Gas Price, Gun Control, Immigration, Israel, Nanny State, Net Neutrality, ObamaCare, Occupy Boston, Occupy Wall Street, Oust Obama, Politics, President Obama, Presidential Candidates, Propaganda, radical islam, Secure Communities, Shariah Law, Tax Hike, Terrorism, Treaties, United Nations, United State Military, United States Constitution, US Military, US Sovereignty, Voter Fraud, Welfare, Welfare Fraud
Has an Obama gaffe finally revealed his innermost contempt for America, our Constitution and our traditional institutions? A contempt so deep and so villainous to American Principles and Values that he had to keep it concealed from public view. Hidden lest his villainous ideology be exposed and ruin his wicked plan to destroy America’s most cherished constitutional, social and economic institutions. Every once and a while those seers of our American culture would get a glimpse of his veiled intent and would alert our populous who either would not or could not believe that an American President could be capable of such infamous deeds.Then last Monday night while speaking at a fundraiser in Oakland last, Obama momentarily removed his superficial cloak as he told a mob of supporters that, “Just like we’ve tried their plan, we’ve tried our plan, and it worked. That’s the difference. That’s the choice in this election. That’s why I’m running for a second term.” He thereby, perhaps unconsciously, revealed his ongoing plan to subvert and destroy America.
Here is Rush’s take:
And Hugh Hewitt’s List of :
The Top 50 Obama Short comings-50 reasons not to vote for Obama
2. The failed $850 billion stimulus
3. High, persistent unemployment
4. Gas prices
5. The 2012 budget’s fecklessness
6. Massive deficits each and every year
7. The seizure of GM and Chrysler, the transfer of bondholder wealth to unions, and the dumping of the GM stock at a loss
9. Hostility to Israel, including attack on apartment expansion and icing of Prime Minister Netanyahu in basement of White House
10. Failure to support Iran’s Green Revolution
11. Failure to support Syrian revolution
12. The Libyan Fiasco
13. The incompetent handling of the Gulf Oil disaster
14. The unnecessary permitorium in the aftermath of the Gulf Oil disaster
15. The shutdown of Shell’s Arctic oil exploration by EPA
16. The president’s push for cap-and-tax in the Congress
17. The president’s attempt to unconstitutionally impose cap-and-tax via EPA when the Congress wouldn’t pass cap-and-tax
18. The president’s push for unconstitutional restrictions on free speech on his political enemies while keeping the unions free to spend money on campaigns via The Disclose Act
19. The president’s attempt to unconstitutionally impose The Disclose Act on his political opponents but not unions via Executive Order
20. The president’s use of unaccountable “czars”
21. The president’s refusal to accept Congressional direction vis-a-vis his “czars” contained in the last 2011 Continuing Resolution
22. The president’s verbal assault on the Supreme Court while the members of the Court sat before him in the state of the Union
23. The president and Eric Holder’s politicization of the Department of Justice, including the black panthers case and the refusal to defend DOMA
24. The president’s use of demonizing rhetoric towards his opponents, such as accusing doctors of performing unnecessary surgery for money
25. The president’s hyper-partisan approach to governing including “I won, you lost” in 2009 and the assault on Paul Ryan with Paul Ryan as an invited guest in the president’s April 2011 “deficit speech.”
26. Bowing to the Saudi King and the Japanese emperor
27. Returning the bust of Churchill to Great Britain
28. Removing the missile shield from Poland and the Czech Republic
29. Backing the would-be dictator of Hondorus when that nation’s Supreme Court rightfully removed him from office
30. Failure to push for quick ratification of free trade agreements with Columbia, Panama and South Korea
31. Indecision on Afghanistan surge coupled with announcement of eventual withdrawal.
32. Incoherence on Egypt, most obviously with the dispatch of Frank Wizner and then rejection of Wizner’s advice vis-a-vis Mubarak.
33. Appointment Craig Beck to NLRB via recess appointment
34. Appointment of FCC commissioners who are pursuing “net neutrality” without Congressional authorization
35. Failure to resume full water deliveries to California’s Central Valley because of the Delta Smelt
36. Attempt to close Guantanamo Bay
37. Attempt to try terrorists in New York City
38. Janet “The System Worked” Napolitano
39. Government takeover of the student loan program
40. Cancellation of “virtual border fence” project with no replacement or indeed concern for border security
41. The “Beer Summit” and the attack on the Cambridge Police Department
42. The Department of Justice’s attack on Arizona for that state’s exercise of its sovereign legislative authority on the issue of citizen identification rules
43. The attack on Scott Walker and Wisconsin for the governor’s and the state legislature’s exercise of their sovereign legislative authority on public employment issues
44. Dabbling in basketball brackets while the Middle East fell into chaos and the gas prices skyrocketed
45. Arguing that American exceptionalism was the same as any nation’s sense of exceptionalism
46. Implying that Minnesota bridge collapse was the result of lack of infrastructure funding
47. Inserting himself into campaign for the Olympics
48. Attack on D.C. voucher program
49. Van Jones and a long list of other appointees
50. Teleprompter dependency and the worst run of presidential rhetoric since Millard Fillmore combined with testiness in the few interviews he grants.
You probably haven’t heard or viewed any information regarding this study from the Lame Stream Media, that German research, once and for all conclusively proves, that Global Warming and our Governments conclusion that it is caused by Carbon Dioxide is a Hoax!
It also casts our ‘…EPA’s Declaration of Carbon Dioxide as a Pollutant” as irrational, irresponsible and obviously politically motivated. To add insult to injury, our courts have ruled in favor of the EPA’s onerous Carbon Dioxide regulations that have either made businesses non competitive or closed them down entirely.
Al Gore who has become a Billionaire from the Carbon Credits scheme, along with Barack Hussein Obama have used Credits to further their globalist agenda (Obama’s Solyndra debacle) and as payoffs to their connected political Class (Harry Reid’s Amonix Facility in Las Vegas)
What is the purpose for imposing United Nations Global Warming and Now Global Climate Change, you may ask. A Human Events article published on 10/27/2009 by Chuck Norris titled OBAMA’S ONE-WORLD GOCERNMENT, I believe, holds the answer. The article discusses the upcoming December 2009 global climate change conference in Copenhagen, the “United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.” Christopher Monckton, who was a science policy adviser to Margaret Thatcher States:
“I have read that treaty,” Monckton said, “and what it says is this: that a One World Government is going to be created
A World Government that will subjugate US Sovereignty to the United Nations. President Obama along with Hillary Clinton will sign The Law of the Sea Treaty on July 27th. This is the first of 5 UN Treaties that they hope will begin the process of global Governance and the end to US Sovereignty!
Tree-rings prove climate was WARMER in Roman and Medieval times than it is now – and world has been cooling for 2,000 years
Study of semi-fossilised trees gives accurate climate reading back to 138BC
World was warmer in Roman and Medieval times than it is now
PUBLISHED: 07:22 EST, 11 July 2012 | UPDATED: 17:51 EST, 11 July 2012
Rings in fossilised pine trees have proven that the world was much warmer than previously thought – with measurements dating back to 138BC
How did the Romans grow grapes in northern England? Perhaps because it was warmer than we thought.
A study suggests the Britain of 2,000 years ago experienced a lengthy period of hotter summers than today.
German researchers used data from tree rings – a key indicator of past climate – to claim the world has been on a ‘long-term cooling trend’ for two millennia until the global warming of the twentieth century.
This cooling was punctuated by a couple of warm spells.
These are the Medieval Warm Period, which is well known, but also a period during the toga-wearing Roman times when temperatures were apparently 1 deg C warmer than now.
They say the very warm period during the years 21 to 50AD has been underestimated by climate scientists.
Lead author Professor Dr Jan Esper of Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz said: ‘We found that previous estimates of historical temperatures during the Roman era and the Middle Ages were too low.
‘This figure we calculated may not seem particularly significant, however it is not negligible when compared to global warming, which up to now has been less than 1 deg C.’
In general the scientists found a slow cooling of 0.6C over 2,000 years, which they attributed to changes in the Earth’s orbit which took it further away from the Sun.
The study is published in Nature Climate Change.
It is based on measurements stretching back to 138BC.
The finding may force scientists to rethink current theories of the impact of global warming
Professor Esper’s group at the Institute of Geography at JGU used tree-ring density measurements from sub-fossil pine trees originating from Finnish Lapland to produce a reconstruction reaching back to 138 BC.
In so doing, the researchers have been able for the first time to precisely demonstrate that the long-term trend over the past two millennia has been towards climatic cooling.
Professor Esper said: ‘Such findings are also significant with regard to climate policy, as they will influence the way today’s climate changes are seen in context of historical warm periods.’
The annual growth rings in trees are the most important witnesses over the past 1,000 to 2,000 years as they indicate how warm and cool past climate conditions were.
Researchers from Germany, Finland, Scotland, and Switzerland examined tree-ring density profiles.
In the cold environment of Finnish Lapland, trees often collapse into one of the numerous lakes, where they remain well preserved for thousands of years.
Global cooling: It is the first time that researchers have been able to accurately measure trends in global temperature over the last two millennia
The annual growth rings in trees are the most important witnesses over the past 1,000 to 2,000 years as they indicate how warm and cool past climate conditions were